Our friendly and capable staff enjoy working together to ensure that your stay with us is both fun and memorable. Our 24 hour front desk makes it easy for you to have what you want, when you want it.
We have given a serious thought to our guests comfort. The most important features of every room:
- Our ultra-comfortable bed
- A premium mattress, topped with a feather bed. Super smooth 300 thread count bed linens with a white goose down comforter, both 100% cotton.
- Room-darkening outer curtains to shuts out the world completely when you want to sleep.
- A flat panel HDTV with expanded cable service, heater, phone, secured safe box, a desk and a chair
- Free high speed internet wireless access is provided in the entire building
- After a day of travelling our guests can enjoy a complimentary bottle of water and a snack
- Our bath towels are white and 100% cotton
- We provide amenities in every bathroom, shampoo and soap; hairdryer, iron and iron board is available upon request
- Safe box
Other services we provide:
- Daily housekeeping service
- Our Café Restaurant, San Agustin, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Transportation airport - hotel - airport for an extra charge
- Off site parking is available for a extra charge
- The Hotel Colonial San Agustin is set in a completely secure building, we have survellance cameras in public areas to secure our guests safety
- 24 hour front desk service
- Doctor on call
In 2016, after serving 82 years, the property underwent a extensively renovation, it kept its beautiful colonial architecture adding new materials and technology to offer the experience of being in Colonial Times with today’s comfort.
The guest rooms have been completely renewed, with new bathrooms, plumbing, wiring, ceilings, floors, walls, furniture, mattresses, pillows, sheets and comforters.
Join us soon and experience the excitement yourself. Make Hotel Colonial San Agustin your travel destination.
The Hotel Colonial San Agustin is considered a World Site Heritage by Unesco. In 1934 the Espinosa family acquired the property located on Flores N5-28 across from the Convent of St. Augustine. Since then, The House served as a Home Guest of important figures of the time and international visitors.
The house initially belonged to the Colonel Eleodoro Saenz Ribadeneira who inherited the property from his great Aunt, the famous Manuela Saenz, Ecuadorian noblewoman who was the confidante and lover of Simon Bolivar "El Libertador" (President of the Grand Colombia 1819-1830.)
In 1979, Rosa Espinosa the youngest daughter of Dr. Espinosa and her husband Ing. Guillermo Guerra inherited the house and named it after the Church of St. Augustine, one of the seven monumental churches in historic downtown Quito.